Several days ago, the 8 watt led bulb of our dormitory was broken. Because of that, we had lived in sorrow and black for three days. It was a nightmare.
According to that experience, we found that a good 8 watt led bulb is such a must to our daily life. For the sake of a much happier and more comfortable life, read our page and buy one for you right now.
Hope you enjoy your shopping.
Best Price 8 Watt LED Bulb
Philips Energy Saving LED 8-Watt R20 indoor flood light is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms and dining rooms. It provides a soft, white light and is perfect for general room lighting.
- “These bulbs are somewhat brighter than the 40W bulbs they replaced, so I’d say that the 50W equivalent light from the LED bulbs is reasonably accurate.” – CRAIG F
- “It is a nice soft light.” – Fireduck
- “Feels good to know that I am saving energy without sacrificing anything in the meantime.” – stepyhanie w. lazzeroni
Philips Energy Saving LED 8-Watt PAR20 indoor flood light is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms and dining rooms. It provides a soft, white light and is perfect for general room lighting.
The NEW Philips Energy Saving LED 7-Watt A19 household bulb is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and hallways. Featuring a new sleek, white design and ENERGY STAR certification, this light bulb produces a beautiful soft white light similar to standard incandescent.
- “The “Daylight” color balance is nice and white.” – P. MSakamoto
- “The best of the LED bulbs.” – Jo Osborne
- “This bulb also seems to be able to be dimmed in my ‘normal’ incandescent dimmer just fine, whereas prior LED bulbs would make a loud buzzing sound when doing so.” – T. Tom
Philips Energy Saving LED 8-Watt A19 household light is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and hallways. The orange appearance of the lens is a result of Philips patented color technology.
- “They did really well, and it does use a lot less energy.” – Jack Cole
- “Working great so far.” – RTC
- “These are great for bedroom overhead lights, lamps, and anywhere else that you want a rich warm tone.” – Jeffrey B. Baker
These LED Dimmable G25 Bulbs use only 8 watts of power, but replace 40 watt incandescent bulbs. They are mercury-free and are instant on when you turn on the switch.
- “Almost pure white no hint of blue and very little of that soft white color.” – Dan R. Drilon
- “I replaced 45 watt bulbs with these in my bathroom and I can tell you it is much brighter than before.” – J.R. White
- “Excellent product, very bright white light.” – Norman Shelton
Equal to 40w R20 incandescent
- “Construction quality seems very solid.” – Robert
- “Plenty bright; easily as bright or brighter than the advertised 50-watt equivalent.” – Brian
- “For light quality, although not quite as soft/warm as an incandescent, it’s quite pleasant for an LED and not as harsh as the Philips 423400.” – Ken M. Suzuki
LED Equal to 50w R20 incandescent 450LM 8W R20 5000K
Light up your smart home with INSTEON LED Bulb: the first remotely controllable, fully dimmable networked light bulb on the market. With the innovative INSTEON LED Bulb, you directly control the bulb itself-no need for plug-in modules or hardwired switches.
- “They work perfectly with my ISY994i/Insteon remote system, plus, they barely use any electricity while lighting up the place!” – William Hopkins
- “The bulb is dimmable and easily controlled remotely via an iOS or Android app.” – Chris
- “I liked the color temperature and colors seemed fine but the slightly less than 600 lumans is a deal breaker for me.” – BB Indiana
8 watt – 120 volt – A19 – Medium Screw (E26) Base – 2,700K – Warm White – Dimmable | Philips LED Light Bulb
Philips AmbientLED Energy Saving 8-Watt A19 household light is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and hallways. The orange appearance of the lens is a result of Philips’ patented color technology.
- “Overall, I’m happy with the color and light output.” – Gregg Scharnagl
- “Highly recommended…bought from home depot for better than here.” – James E. Rossi
- “The light is quite warm, with similar yellowish cast of the incandescent bulb.” – Douglas M. Slakey
Thanks For Stopping By!
I hope you found my article informational and that you will share the url with your family and friends. This button makes it easy to bookmark and share my post to many social networks.