We all know that american made light bulbs are essential to our life, for nobody can live without light. However, as a result of the variety of the products, how to choose one is such a hard work.
To help you, we have collected the best american made light bulbs for you. All you need to do is to read the page carefully and then buy yourself one.
Enjoy your shopping.
Best American Made Light Bulbs to buy
Bring the sunlight back to your Sunlight lamp with this 27W Tube Bulb! Save$$$$ on your electric bills! The high-tech 27-w’bulb, with a C.R.I.
- “So I was very pleased, that when received it was a perfect match for my lamp and works just fine.” – Stacy
- “Fits perfectly in my desk lamps for work.” – Pharmer Norm
- “After 4 months regular use (about 4 hours a day), it stopped working last week, all of a sudden.” – Yiyi
20 WATT XENON G8 HALOGEN BULBS New Xenon technology with brighter-whiter light Bulbs burn cooler Have longer life 120 Volt bulb with G8 base Similar in performance to halogen bulbs Carded BPXN20/G8/3
- “I also saved some money because this 3 pack is the cheapest I have found these bulbs.” – Linda R. Hendrex
- “They seem to last as long as regular incandescent bulbs.” – Jeffrey A. Hensley
- “So far it’s lasted about a month.” – Mister Roboto
- “An excellent long life bulb that provides superior lighting.” – William Dwayne DelGrande
- “Note: as I write this they are no longer available…hopefully they will get some more in!” – Dean Sherrill
- “These are not designed for 120 volts as we have in the US.” – Unhappy in NYC
Lights of America maintains their reputation world-class innovation in developing new, efficient and environmentally conscious lighting with this bright white light fluorescent security bulb.
- “This light is very bright and is perfect for those dark areas of your yard.” – D. Barden
- “The only solution I had was to cut a hole in the plastic sleeve on the bottom for the the wires to come out, so I could caulk around the fixture.” – M. Bailey
- “Those savings by not having to frequently climb the dusk to dawn ladder for frequent replacement outweigh any potential upfront savings.” – J. House
PAR38/HP/LED Features: -Flood reflector.-Lifetime hours: 30000.-Base: Medium, E26.
- “They started out very expensive and now they are just expensive.” – S. Burris
- “They have a traditional incandescent bulb color and brightness, without that weird blue tint.” – Friz8251
- “Its Light output is only 728 Lumens.” – Skyhawk
Brand: American Made Plastics – Part No.: PLAS-100275 – Bulb Type: F40T12 and Shorter – Color: Clear – Length: 48 in. – Material: LEXAN Polycarbonate – Wall Thickness: .
Bulbrite is proud to offer a full line of R16 Fan Bulbs to fit your ceiling fan needs.
Brand: American Made Plastics – Part No.: PLAS-T5TGB – Bulb Type: F28T5 and Shorter – Color: Blue – Length: 48 in. – Material: LEXAN Polycarbonate – Wall Thickness: .
Brand: American Made Plastics – Part No.: PLAS-100235 – Bulb Type: F48T12 and Shorter – Color: Blue – Length: 48 in. – Material: LEXAN Polycarbonate – Wall Thickness: .
Brand: American Made Plastics – Part No.: PLAS-100221 – Bulb Type: F32T8 and Shorter – Color: Red – Length: 48 in. – Material: LEXAN Polycarbonate – Wall Thickness: .
Suggestions of the Best american made light bulbs
Do you have any american made light bulbs suggestions that you think american made light bulbs would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.