Several days ago, the dimmable led bulb of our dormitory was broken. Because of that, we had lived in sorrow and black for three days. It was a nightmare.
According to that experience, we found that a good dimmable led bulb is such a must to our daily life. For the sake of a much happier and more comfortable life, read our page and buy one for you right now.
Hope you enjoy your shopping.
Top Dimmable LED Bulb
Philips Award Winning L-Prize LED 10W A19 light bulb is the efficient alternative to a standard 60W incandescent A19 bulb. This dimmable LED is so energy efficient, it is the first 60W equivalent A19 LED bulb to win the L-prize from the U.
- “This is the best A19 LED bulb on the market.” – zip22
- “This LED bulb seems much brighter than a 60-watt incandescent.” – James Carl
- “The color temperature is very warm which is what I like.” – James Earl Carter
Lighting EVER have finally released 4W GU10 LED bulb with dimmable feature. Featuring the very latest in LED technology these bulbs can be dimmed on most dimmers.
- “It’s more like crisp white than warm, but much better than the cool blue color (6000K).” – Bill
- “The light output on these is very good, and equivalent to or a bit brighter, than a standard halogen GU10 bulb.” – Nahalem
- “Edit 6/27/2013: One of the bulbs failed on me this week.” – D. Solema
The NEW Philips Energy Saving LED 11-Watt A19 household bulb is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and hallways. Featuring a new sleek, white design and ENERGY STAR certification, this light bulb produces a light similar to natural daylight.
- “The soft white light bulb is just the right brightness and color.” – Edward R. Penczek
- “I’ve purchased several LED bulbs and these are the best.” – Dr E
- “To my untrained eye, the LED bulb appears brighter, even next to the 75 watt incandescent bulb.” – SeekingTraveler
Philips Energy Saving LED 13-Watt BR30 indoor flood light is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms and dining rooms. It provides a soft, white light and provides a wide beam of light, perfect for general room lighting.
- “The bulbs are expensive but hopefully a good investment and will last for many years to come.” – Susan LeDonne
- “I very much like the “Daylight” color — bright white.” – Paul Griffith
- “These are well made bulbs that perform very nicely.” – Christopher Tilley
FEIT’s BR30 LED is a direct replacement for your 65W flood light, except it only uses 13W! This LED bulb is dimmable, and is compatible with Lutron’s DVWCL-153.
- “I have been trying different LED bulbs and I like this bulb much better than the G7 BR30.” – Keri-Ann
- “Great warm color, not blue or green.” – F. Almond
- “They are definitely brighter than both CFL and incandescent bulbs.” – Robert M. Speeter
Made by one of the highest quality light manufacturers in the world! Light Emitting Diodes, or LEDs, are tiny solid-state light sources that create light without using a filament.
- “It is bright and casts a diffuse light rather than a narrow beam.” – J. Gossage
- “This one is significantly brighter–it really is just about as bright as a 100w incandescent.” – RLB
- “I have a lot of LEDs and this is probably the best that I have bought.” – Andrew Morson
Performance LED dimmable A19, 850 lumens, Consumes only 13.5 Watt, a true 60-Watt equivalent, high-output bright LEDs for distance and close range indoor use, true replacement performance for general lighting applications, uses 78-Percent less energy compared to incandescent and halogen bulbs, RoHS compliant, mercury free, instant on, full brightness, average life 25,000 hours.
- “The 3000K color temperature is very close to a standard soft white incandescent making them almost interchangeable.” – Jesse D Harris
- “This bulb definitely provides much more light than the standard 60W incandescent bulbs in the same fixture!” – R. Atkins
- “In the first 24 hours, one bulb had already died.” – Timothy Kamps
Philips Energy Saving LED 8-Watt R20 indoor flood light is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms and dining rooms. It provides a soft, white light and is perfect for general room lighting.
- “The color is excellent but they are a lot brighter and more comparable to a 75-watt bulb.” – Raymond Perez
- “Light temperature color (2700k) is amazingly alike to incandescent light bulbs.” – Johncoruna
- “Feels good to know that I am saving energy without sacrificing anything in the meantime.” – stepyhanie w. lazzeroni
This is a professional grade MR16 bulb which is UL Listed, CE and ROHS certified. Make sure that bulb has the Great Eagle logo and part number printed on bulb and box.
- “I’ve tried a few GU10 LED by now and this one is probably one of the best.” – Dubi
- “The warm white color is a perfect match to my existing halogens, and the light output is fine.” – B. Tobin
- “Fit was close, if not quite flush.” – Daniel Buchanan
Philips Energy Saving LED 14.5-Watt BR40 indoor flood light is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms and dining rooms. It provides a soft, white light and provides a wide beam of light, perfect for general room lighting.
- “I look forward to each trip up the ladder to replace the old bulbs knowing it will be the last trip for quite some time.” – scotts
- “The light is warm and it seems a little brighter than 75 watt incandescent blubs.” – Brian NY
- “Only difference between this and the traditional bulb it replaced is a very short pause before the light comes on.” – B. C. Murray
Suggestions of the Best dimmable led bulb
Do you have any dimmable led bulb suggestions that you think dimmable led bulb would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.